in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
The treatments are also carried out with the help of IT tools for the following purposes:
- To acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some of his personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- To fulfill the obligation set forth in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars of clients housed in the manner established from the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to the conservation as foreseen in point 4;
- To comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- To speed up registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining its revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- To perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
- To send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- For the protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not more than a week. They are not the object of communication to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial or judicial authorities.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Tracking conversions of Google AdWords (Google Inc.)
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that links data from the Google AdWords ad network with the actions performed within this Website.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles to be 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Hotel Albatros – Societa ‘Gestioni Alberghiere S.r.l. – Via Luigi Rizzo – 98037 Letojanni (ME) – Italy P. VAT: 06660510824, firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the processing: Gloria Caronia, email@example.com
PLACE AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments related to the web services offered by this site [physically hosted at REGISTER-REG], are carried out at the headquarters of the data controller and are only handled by employees, collaborators or members of the Hotel Albatros – Societa ‘Gestioni Alberghiere S.r.l. in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web services is communicated or disseminated.
Personal data provided by users who submit service requests, are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties, unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of requests.
Specific purposes, relating to individual treatments, are identified in detail in the offer of the various services provided by the Company.
In correspondence with the individual offers, in fact, the user will find specific information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED – Navigation data.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes against our site: apart from this possibility, data on web contacts are generally not stored for more than seven days.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED – Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves by its very nature the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information can be found on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
We invite our users, in their requests for services or their queries, not to send names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary; on the other hand, the use of fancy names appears much more opportune.
A cookie is a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. If you agree, the text is downloaded into small files.
Cookies have the function to streamline the analysis of traffic on the Web or to signal when a specific site is visited and allow Web applications to send information to individual users.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site in this regard.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the sending of informative material or to request the other types of services offered by the Company.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed in paper form and / or with automated tools, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.